RE: What about a Northern California teslathon? Or maybe in Reno NV area?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <lod-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Original poster: <brian.basura-at-unistudios-dot-com>

> Recommendation - If you can find an empty building then coils can run all
> day and not just for a couple hours after dark. This would give people more
> run time and generally ease the time crunch.

I would second having one at Jim Heagy's site.  There's an
abundance of power, excellent earth grounds, a bunch of cool
old linotype equipment, and no neighbors to get upset.
Also, there's the Railway Museum right across the street,
for anyone who's a steam era buff.
I'll bring the chicken tandoori pizza, if Jim decides to
have a 'Thon there.
--

-GL
www.lod-dot-org