Re: The Geek Group, toys for sale

>Original poster: "cougercat by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
><felix1063-at-home-dot-com>
>
>Hi Geek,
>
>What R U asking for 1 of the X-ray Transformers? Small and large?
Sorry, I'm doing too many things at once, I skipped this question, lol

$150 small, $225 Large, you ship from my dock. I'll load and secure it to a
pallet. The GIANT Tube one is $250, and shipping will kill ya, it has to
weigh 800lbs.

I also have 5gal containers of clean non-PCB certified transformer oil.
What's a fair price for them? I have a LOT :)

Pics of all the new goodies on my site tomorrow.

btw, all G-2 and above Geeks email me if you would like your free
-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org email account set up. We do all the work even :) My new
one is cboden-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org for all Group related things (though
info-at-thegeekgoup-dot-org shoots to me as well).

Terry, don't change teh list service to me though, I like getting it
seperate on my personal account here at hotmail :) I can't get Tesla emails
at work or I'd never get anything done, lol.

duck

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group