Music Instrument Tube Amps conversion to Tesla use?

Original poster: "albert hassick by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <uncadoc-at-juno-dot-com>

Hi all list members.  Would it be possible to make a VTTC from a musical
instrument guitar amplifier?  Reason I ask is I came across a circa 60's
Fender Twin Reverb amp and two circa 70's Peavey Vintage Amps guitar
amps.  All three have a quad 6L6GC output, so this would give an
equivalent of 12 6L6GC tubes.  The amps are OK but the filter banks are
weak, but I do not think that those filter caps would even be used with a
VTTC.  Please correct me about the filter caps if I am wrong.  All three
amps have good line voltage supply trannys and output trannys and tubes.
Any possibility that these three amps could be turned into a Tesla Drive
or are the voltages and plate currents too low with a 6L6GC to do any
real good in a Tesla circuit.  Anyone out there use or toyed with music
instrument amps as a base for a VTTC?    The tube trannys appear to put
out about 460 volts each unloaded, however a partial schematic suggests
370 working volts but I do not know what the output current is, although
I guess it should be somewhat substantial if all three amps were to be
connected in series.  I am just speculating here about using the three
amps in series to triple the current output.    Will these amps work as a
VTTC?    Or would it be possible to convert each amp into a single small
VTTC supply.  I would really like to convert these into a audio modulated
VTTC if at all possible.   Thank You.    Al.
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno-dot-com/get/tagj.