Acquiring a pig

Original poster: "Jason Johnson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <hvjjohnson13-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I was wondering where everyone on the list acquires their pigs. I haven't
started actively searching for one yet, but there is a salvage yard and power
company not too far from my house, and I was wondering how everyone goes about
asking for a pig at these places. I don't look like I'm old enough to have a
pig (If you don't look old enough to buy booze, most people don't like selling
you things that are dangerous), and even though I'm fully aware of all the
safety issues involved I might have a hard time explaining that to the guy at
the power company (I might be able to find someone at the salvage yard though,
provided they even have a pig there). Comments, suggestions?

Jason Johnson
G-1 #1129