Really neat wire for secondaries

Original poster: "Kp2 by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <kp2-at-wvi-dot-com>

I'm not sure if anyone else here is interested in a quick way to make a
distinguished secondary, but I recently found a company that offers magnet
wire of various gages in *various* colors. I think that's pretty cool. (My
secondary is going to be green.

The company can be found at cbcmetal-dot-com.

I hope this will help in increasing the potential beauty of coiling.
-Jon

Connection Reset By Beer
Kp2-at-wvi-dot-com || kp2-at-firest0rm-dot-org