Re: The Geek Group, toys for sale

>Original poster: "Jim Lux by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
><jimlux-at-earthlink-dot-net>
>
> > I also have 5gal containers of clean non-PCB certified transformer oil.
> > What's a fair price for them? I have a LOT :)
>
>You might consider that brand new Shell Diala AX is about $25/5 gallon pail

Yup, but our sales policy is simple. I scrounge what we need for the Group,
and sell the surplus to the Tesla community. I happened to get a 55Gal drum
of clean tranny oil, that I kept for the Group. Then, in the same batch, I
got a bunch of 5gal containers as well. I put them on a pallet, and they're
up for sale. I'm not concerned about weather they sell or not. I doubt I'll
sell any over the net, but I've already got a few people who have asked me
to set one aside for pickup at the Teslathon. :)

Who else is coming to the first Geek Teslathon? :)

Btw, we're sold out of PTs for now, I'll get more in a couple days. X-ray
trannies are going fast, if you want one, get it soon.

duck

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group