Cheap X-Ray Trannies and Michigan Teslathon

>When & Where is it?

>Jonathon Reinhart
>hometown.aol-dot-com/kidd6488/tesla

The Geek Group Teslathon will he held in Kalamazoo MI on the 30-31st of this
month. Several coilers, and members will be attending, it's open to the
public as well. Email me at chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com for details.

We have a LARGE stock of various X-Ray transformers taking up entirely too
much space in my warehouse. I'm selling them to members of the Group and
members of the List at a reduced rate. I have a mainframe coming next week
and it's more important. Until we have the elevator fixed I only have 1
floor to store the heavy things on.

Small X-ray transformers are $100, large ones are $150, the behemoths are
$225. Shipping from my dock, on a pallet, in the 49007 area code. I have 7
in stock, first come first serve, but I want to move them within a week.

Have fun!

duck

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek