From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2001 7:05 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Freau's efficiency theory=Success!?

Original poster: "Alexander Rice by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<ajjrice-at-yahoo-dot-com>

It's just an idea but in my experience 'wattmeters' do not cope well with
inductive loads as they assume current and voltage to be in phase, for
example if you measure an inductively blalasted strip light with an ordinary
wattmeter you will find that a 20w tube only 'draws' about 15w which kina
violates conservation of energy. I am not trying to belittle the efficency
of this coil i am merely suggesting that the efficency could be due in part
to a lower than reality power reading.

Respectfully

Alexaner Rice