Items for sale...

Original poster: "acmnovak by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <acmnovak-at-email.msn-dot-com>

Hello All,
I'm getting kinda bored with coiling, so I'm selling a few items I have set
aside for my final coil.

I have an MMC bank made up of 3000v .1µF GE snubbers for sale. The bank
measures 66nF and was made for a 15kV or less NST. There are eight strings
mounted on two 1" square brass rails. Each string has 12 caps in series for a
total voltage rating of 36kVdc. The strings are supported by 1/4" acrylic with
bleeder resistors soldered to their backs.

I've also got a nice RF filter which is made for a higher power (>2kW) system.
It's based on Terry's design, only without the failure prone MOVs. The filter
consists of two PC boards, each having a small filter MMC and a bank of power
resistors.

Finally, there's a power ballast which is good from 0-4kW I think... It's made
of laminated silicon steel, wound with 12 gage stranded wire on a cardboard
form. Putting different objects in between the two "E"s of the core will result
in a certain amount of current throughput.

Email me at <mailto:acmnovak-at-msn-dot-com>mailto:acmnovak-at-msn-dot-com
Prices will be reasonable, just make me an offer.

I was planning on putting this stuff on ebay, but I thought I'd give yall a
chance at it before prices go through the roof. There's one thing I don't like
about ebay... there's always someone with way too much money and little
knowlege who will outbid someone who really wants this stuff and can make good
use of it.

Anyhow, please allow up to two weeks for shipping as I like to go through and
make sure everything is in tip top shape before sending it out.

Buyer pays shipping

Thanks

-Mike Novak