Re: Designing for high Power Factor

Original poster: "Robin Copini by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rcopini-at-merlin-dot-net.au>

Hi Richie,

 Count me in on this, I can vary my cap in increments of 0.01uf from 0.05
to 0.09uf and use a variac to
ballast
I am very interested in improving power factor in my system.

 Best Regards

 Robin Copini

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "R.E.Burnett by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<R.E.Burnett-at-newcastle.ac.uk>