June 31st was Geek Teslathon

>DUH!
>What day of the week is June 31st??
>G3-1085

We were using the Julian calender? Hebrew calender? Geek Calender?
Ok...The Geek Teslathon will be held on June 30 / July 1st. LMFAO
This is quite possibly the dumbest thing I've posted in a month, I'm proud
of myself.

Duck
What you have seen here is real, but it could have been avoided. Before you
and your spouse have children, please make sure you're not related.
Remember, inbreeding is everyones problem. Thank you.

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org