Ebay caps?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Tesla729-at-cs-dot-com>

Hi all,

I happened to run across these caps while browsing thru
ebay:

http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1244736637

I'm assuming these are  electrical utility power factor correction
caps and for three-phase, since there are three bushings? I've al-
ways heard that these type of caps aren't very good for Tesla ap-
plication although (un) Terry Oxandale told me that he tore one open
and rearranged the the innards for series configuration instead of
parallel and that after doing this modification, it worked good as a
Tesla primary tank cap.

Just thought that I would see what the TCML concensus was on
these.

Sparkin' in Memphis,
David Rieben