Re: ABS Coil Form

Original poster: "Robin Copini by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rcopini-at-merlin-dot-net.au>

Hi,

 My secondary is a black 10inch pipe and although I know it has about 6% carbon
for stabilising in uv light I have'nt noticed any bad effects yet. Not
saying that
a non-
carbon form would be better, just it was the best I could find at the time
and I'm
quite happy with it.

Best Regards

 Robin.