Re: SG copper pipe trick

This is an excellent suggestion.... I've tried sawing, with manual and
power hacksaws, and with a "cold saw", and, inevitably, the tubes wind up
"egg shaped cross section".  They also have burrs.  Filing and sanding
never really do leave the edges like you want.

A cheap tubing cutter (like the $5 ones) works really well, especially if
you have soft copper tubing, because the cutting wheel isn't all that sharp
to start with, and rapidly becomes dull.