Re: Michigan Teslathon/Scott's toys for sale

Ok, since Mr. Coppersmith is bringing out the big guns I just got on the
horm with the landlord. He assures me the power will be repaired in the VSL
by the 30th for the Teslathon. This gives us plenty of space. If the weather
is nice, we will also be using the "Proving Grounds" outside since it's a
great place for coiling with the wall all the way around and the soft dirt
for RF grounds. So now we have...

The VSL, 2 giant open rooms with 3Ph, 440VAC power (200A I think).

The Main building, 1Ph, 240, 150A power, great for NST coils and such,
plenty of room.

For the giant coils we have the parking lot and the proving grounds. I'd
love to see some 25' arcs :)

Who else wants to come?

>Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
><Rscopper-at-aol-dot-com>
>
>Looks like I'll be able to attend the Michigan Teslathon with the
>25Kwatt-er.
>  I'm building a small trailer just for it.  I'll bring along some of my
>coil
>parts for sale/trade.  I'll post an inventory of items on my site next
>week.
>http://members.aol-dot-com/rscopper/index.htm
>
>Anyone want to trade a good 0.2uf - 25KV maxwell cap for a giant GE 190uf
>4000V 1500J oil filled (no-pcbs) cap or a 4000V 1A tranny?
>
>R. Scott Coppersmith

duck

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek