Re: easy tungsten source?

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Ted

Here is my suggestion:

http://pages.infinit-dot-net/luc2/ted_sg.gif

And please non comment on my artistic talent ;-)

Luc Benard

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Ted Rosenberg by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Ted.Rosenberg-at-radioshack-dot-com>

> Luc:
> First, I can always get more carbide from my friend. Unfortunately, it isn't
> free. But it is reasonable. He has to buy extra for the company and I simply
> reimburse him. At the point you wish to investiagte a purchase, let me know.
>
> Since the donuts are .59 diam, I cannot place them on a copper tube that
> measures .5  I am certain that if I did, the spark would jump from the
> copper and not the carbide. The support and sink must be significantly less
> in diameter than .59
>
> Right now I am leaning towards mounting all 9 on 1/4-20 brass bolts, one
> next to each other and placing a hi speed 6 x 6 x 2 inch 120VAC fan so it
> blows across all nine. The total width of all nine including a total gap of
> .25 will be less than 6 inches (.59 x 9 + .25).
>
> If you have a "coup de genius" please let me know. I have a headache from
> this.
>
> Safety first
>
> Ted
snip