From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2001 6:56 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Teslathon dates?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<CHURCHMON-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi list and Garry,

Are the dates set in stone ? I'm curious if it's enough time for everyone to
get their
various projects together? ,of course we have to give our employers notice
for those of us who work weekends ;)). Just some thoughts ,if the other
coilers have there hearts set for this date then I certainly understand the
situation. If this is the case I know it will work out anyway it alway
does:)
Any ideas?

Thanks again Mike Church (CHURCHMON)-at-aol