VTTC tubes

Original poster: "jpeakall by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jpeakall-at-mcn-dot-org>

Howdy All,

I ran into a whole mess of old tubes for free. Some are radio era, some are
eraly TV. Is there anywhere I can find a list of numbers of tubes good for
TC use? I want to sort through and see if any are appropriate. Already I
have seen some good ones for my old Atwater Kent radio :-) Yay!

As well, there was a RF signal generator and a bunch of old TV test eq. Can
I use the signal gen. to determine the frequency of my coil? If I put a
known freq. into the primary and put a freq. counter on the secondary?

Thanks all,

Jonathan Peakall