Re: Northern Ca.Teslathon questions

Original poster: "Kennan C Herrick by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <kcha1-at-juno-dot-com>

Jim & all-

Assuming weather like today's--hot, sunny--would we not want to go at
least to dusk in order to be able to best appreciate the "thunder &
lightning"?  Any problem there?  If that is the case, I shouldn't think
being there much before noon or so would be useful.

Ken Herrick

On Fri, 15 Jun 2001 14:00:32 -0600 "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
writes:
> <HomerLea-at-aol-dot-com>
>
> I will attach a copy of the directions that I give my printing
> customers but
> don't try to call about the Teslathon because I am only there 2 days
> a week.
> If you need more directions please email. ..........Homerlea-at-aol-dot-com
> Any
> ideas on what hours I should have the place open for the Teslathon?
> When is a
> good time if people want to bring their excess items to swap or
> sell?
> jim heagy
>
> Directions to my Hunters Point Shipyard Warehouse
> Tell guard you are visiting James Heagy at bldg. 401. Phone out
> there is
> 822-2766.
> >From HWY 280 get off freeway on Army St.(Chavez) East and head
> toward bay.
> Turn right on 3rd St. (2nd light) and left on Evans.(2nd light).
> >From HWY 101 get off freeway on Army St.(Chavez) East and head
> toward bay.
> Turn right on Evans from Army (2nd light) and follow it all the way
> to the
> water.
> When Evans gets to the bay it turns into another street. Don't look
> for
> street signs. Just don't go down into the water or up any hills. You
> will
> follow the shoreline along the bottom of the hill. At the end of the
> road
> (stop light) you swing left and stop at the tiny guard shack in the
> middle of
> the road. Keep right all the way around the hill to the other side.
> You go by
> some wood buildings on your right including bldgs. 101 and 110. You
> make
> right turns at the 2 next intersections past bldg. 110. I am on the
> way to
> the railroad museum on the left side of the road in a large, old
> wood
> building just past the newer large concrete bldg at the base of the
> hill on
> your right.
> jim
> PS the Teslathon will be taking place at the far end of the
> building.
>
> > Subj:  Re: RE: Northern Ca.Teslathon questions
> >  Date:    06/14/2001 7:47:06 AM Pacific Daylight Time
> >  From:    tesla-at-pupman-dot-com (Tesla list)
> >  To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> >
> >  Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
> <Organic97-at-
> > aol-dot-com>
> >
> >  Ok please send complete details and travel directions for
> July7-8.
> >  Can be there on the on the 8th
> >  Jesse Schwartz

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!