Re: What about a Northern California teslathon? Or maybe in Reno NV area?

Original poster: "TIMnMARI Ferrell by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <LTM-at-SUBSONIC-dot-com>

Hello all,

   I've not see the tentative date for the NorCal Teslathon, but the people
coming from Bakersfield area would like to see the NorCal Teslathon happen on
Sunday July, 15, if this will work for others.  Many of us have been to the
SoCal Teslathon several times, and the distance from Bakersfield to Acton, Ca.
is a little over half the distance from Bakersfield to San Francisco.  Some of
us went to the "BATTLEBOTS" taping of this seasons competitions on Treasure
Island, so we know what it's like to do the drive, and are willing.

   We here in Bakersfield will be bringing 9 coils.  Some QUITE unusual in
characteristics.  One that I hope to have complete, is my BALL LIGHTNING UNIT a
small scale of the Corum Brothers plasma ball producer.  Dave McNamee has made
and tested many different wire configurations all on the same size, hand made,
upper/mid sized forms, and will probably bring them all so all can see the
difference between them.  Some with multi filar, home made Litz, manufactured
Litz, and single wire space wound.

   Mike Church is another name you've seen on the list.  He's built some mean
coils, and I think he might bring more than expected.

   Too many to mention.

   Please place me on your e-mailing list.

                    Thank you, Shawn T. Ferrell
                                          COIL ON