Primary calculations

Original poster: "Stolz, Mark by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mark.Stolz-at-st-systems-dot-com>

Hi All!

I am about ready to construct my primary and have a problem.  All of the
"popular" TC programs that I've looked at require a diameter for the primary
conductor.  I was planning on using a flat copper "ribbon" for the primary.
Math is not my strong suit so I was going to rely on the program to do the
calculations.  Does anyone know of a program that can do these calcs for me?

Mark Stolz
Houston, TX