Ignition coil schematics needed

Original poster: "jpeakall by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jpeakall-at-mcn-dot-org>

Howdy All,

I am putting together a IC power source for my hand crank TC project. I
searched the archives, but found no working links to any shematics. I want
to do the anti-parallel with light dimmer scheme. I must not have it right,
as I just blew a IC! Any links or help would be great.

I know hotstreamer-dot-com has some info, but it seems to be down.*

TIA,

Jonanthan Peakall

*Should be working fine but it is "hot-streamer-dot-com" - T.