Re: MOT's

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <A123X-at-aol-dot-com>

I want to get around 16amps from the mains to the P.Supply, since I'm using a
480watt angle grinder for the spark gap. The big ones will draw too much, I
guess the small one will give me close to that but probably too low. I heard
that making a proper gapped ballast works more efficiently any way.

Mark