Re: Sync vs. Async

Original poster: "Matt Shayka by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <flyboxboy-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Unfortunately, I have not been able to get my hands on an NST yet. So I have
settled for the next best thing in my eyes, OBITS. I have a grand total of 5
of them in in parallel for 10kV -at- 115mA. Just over a kilowatt. I don't use
RF chokes or protection filters or any of that stuff. I don't think they
will die anytime soon, and its too late to modify my motor now as its
already mounted with a rotor and flying electrodes and all the other
goodies. Its going to be finished by this evening, the only thing that still
needs to be done is the stationary electrodes have to be bought and mounted.
It is a beautiful piece of work, great thanks to my nextdoor neighbor. I
have another identical motor that I can modify though, can someone pioint me
to a site on synchronization? Thanks to all those out there for their input.

Matt