NST?

Original poster: "Nebojsa Kovacevic by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <morfeus-at-EUnet.yu>

73
In the couple of days, I should have to start working on my HV tr. Since
there is no chance to find the NST, or any kind of HV tr, I am willing to
try to build it on my own. Caracteristics are as follows:
Primary-220V/13A, 184 turns of 2,35mm of copper wire AWG 11
Secondary-15kV/190mA, 13.000turns of 0,3mm double isolated wire AWG 29
Power is 2850W (Very big...) The whole thing is immersed in oil-not so good
if something fails and I have to pull it out...yaiks!
Does anyone have any sugestions about this? Every comment will be
appreciated.

Nebojsa KOvacevic morfeus-at-EUnet.yu