Re: Primary calculations

Original poster: "Stolz, Mark by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mark.Stolz-at-st-systems-dot-com>

Hi Duncan, All

My copper ribbon is also approx. .035" thick, but is 2" wide.  Would that
make a significant difference?  After further thought on this I am thinking
that if I pretend this is a 2" circumferance copper tube that's been
flattend out, my diameter would be D = C/PI or .0636 = 2/3.14?

Mark Stolz
Houston, TX