Re: Low-voltage NST

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Antonio

Is the NST is in a casing with tar or bare? If it's bare; is the
secondary is form by one coil or two? I presume you test with an
ohmmeter if a connection exist between the hv coil and the core.

Any way if the nst have only one hv coil it probably could be
ground. I have a small nst like that and the hv coil is ground to
the core.

Cheers,

Luc Benard

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <acmq-at-compuland-dot-com.br>