Re: More newbie questions

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

You don't need special high voltage wire for tank
connections. Ordinary THHN construction grade copper
wire works fine.  Fine stranded welding cable and
"monster" audio cable is good too.  Tank wiring really
is one of those places where it's OK to go cheap.

Greg

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg