Re: coil discharge color

Original poster: "David Trimmell by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <davidt-at-pond-dot-net>

Hi, am easy green is made from Boric Acid. It is soluble in most Polar
solvents, like water. For green flames a mixture of it and Methyl Alcohol
will make a ok green. Blue may be a hard one to do outside of a actual
pyrotechnic mixtures using Copper compounds, Oxidizer and Chlorine
doner/fuel, due to temperature requirements.

Regards,

David Trimmell

On Mon, 25 Jun 2001, Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Eleanor Flood by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <eflood-at-bellsouth-dot-net>