Simulation

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi guy

I start to play with an electronic simulation software, I make a
crude simulation of a primary circuit I put a couple of
resistance on the circuit to be more realistic. One thing is
strange normally the notch are explained by the exchange of
energy from the primary to secondary and back. On my circuit I
have notch but no secondary only a primary inductance could
someone explain why I have notches, is it an artifact an harmonic
or something else ?

I put a gif of the screen capture at:

http://pages.infinit-dot-net/luc2/simulation.gif

Tx for your time,