Re: Superconductivity (SS spark gap)

Original poster: "R.E.Burnett by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <R.E.Burnett-at-newcastle.ac.uk>

> If you could make the spark gap (which can waste up to 50% of a coil's
> power!) more effecient, then you would realy have something!

Terry,

Have you made any further progress with your solid state "spark gap" ???
This idea sounded very promising to reduce losses and interference too.
Your reports on this seem to have gone quiet.  I hope this is a sign that
you are busy rather than having encountered a problem ???

							Cheers,

							-Richie,