Re: caps and JL

Hi Ralph,

I go buy the charts at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/NSTStudy/NSTStudy.htm

to find the currents and then go up say 30% beyond that.  You don't want
the fuses to blow for no good reason.  When the NST goes nuclear, the
current like tripples so it is not a suble current change at all.  If your
using PFC caps then the currents are lower.  I would individually fuse each
NST.

Cheers,

	Terry