Re: Baiting and and being made to look like a fool.

Original poster: "Eleanor Flood by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <eflood-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

Hi Terry,
Thanks for your response to this question.   E-mail is so
impersonal...your explanation was great.
Personally, I have found responses to my very basic questions to be just
what I need.  If I still don't understand, I try to rephrase me
question.  I am one of the
non-EE neophyte people.  I check out all postings and utilize what
pertains to my situation.
Thanks for maintaining a fine list.
Elli