Re: Papers from Oberbeck and Drude shipped

Original poster: "Jan Florian Wagner by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <jwagner-at-cc.hut.fi>

On Tue, 6 Mar 2001, Tesla list wrote:
> Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <acmq-at-compuland-dot-com.br>
> Marco Denicolai wrote:
> > Antonio and Jim, if one of you has got time for attempting the
> > translation (even if approximate) that's very good. I think the paper
> > from Drude (50 pages) contains quite much unnecessary math and several
> > of its sections can be skipped.
>
> If someone who really knows technical German (from 1900...) tries the
> translation, this would be great. I can verify if the theory comes out
> correctly.

Hmm http://babelfish.altavista-dot-com does ok translations of scientific
texts. You could also post to the german tesla mailing list, surely
someone can translate? More chances there...

 - Jan
--
 high voltage at http://www.hut.fi/~jwagner/tesla