RE: Fast (nanosecond) SCR

Original poster: "Greg Leyh by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <lod-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Sounds like a Powerex part.
http://www.pwrx-dot-com/
--

-GL
www.lod-dot-org

Original poster: "Dr Brian H Le Page

I have been given some scr's and I am trying to find the spec. for them.
The number is PRX 01903242 (there is an scr symbol between the letters
and
numbers).  I have searched the internet and cannot even find the
manufacturer.  Can anyone please help.  They are 1 7/16 inch diameter by
7/16 thick with a 1 3/4 inch stud on the top.