Re: Cutting PVC

Original poster: "Jim Lux by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <jimlux-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Clamp it inside something else that is cut square. Effectively like using a
miter box.

If it is BIG PVC, then rigging up something to rotate it around it's long
axis, and setting up your cutter (i.e. rotozip, xacto knife, whatever) at a
fixed position (i.e. build an improvised lathe).

You could use the same rig you'd use to wind a secondary on it.