Re: Cutting PVC

Original poster: "Jim DeLillo by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <jimdel-at-bellatlantic-dot-net>

Don't know if this will work, as I haven't tried it, but maybe someone
has:

How about cutting the PVC with a hot wire cutter?

<< Jim >>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Ross Overstreet by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ross-o-at-mindspring-dot-com>

--
Jim DeLillo
President

...Making technology work.