My website was slow

Original poster: "Garry F. by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <garryfre-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Recently, I posted my website with new pictures at
http://home.pacbell-dot-net/garryfre/

Someone emailed me saying it was slow, like 5 minutes to load.

I changed the thumbnail size so instead of loading up the regular photo and
shrinking it to show smaller size, I made smaller files. avg size is 5k
verses the whopping 190k and used the size command to show pictures at the
normal thumnail size.

Site looks the same but loads much faster I hope!

If anyone cares to look, lemme know how fast/slow it loads for you ok?
Thanks!