Marx Generator

Original poster: "Georg Sickinger by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <sickinger-at-web.de>

Hello coilers :o),

it is a little off topic, but who of you knows anything about Marx
Generators (especially how to build) ? Till now, I haven't found much at
the internet on this topic :-(. Perhaps somebody can mail me a good URL.

I intend to build my own (very) small (200 kV; 2 J) Marx Generator.
Please mail off list: sickinger-at-web.de

I build a TC at the moment, too:  4" with 1000 threads of 0.5 mm wire
(1/50 ", I don ' t know AWG). However, this project lies, because it is
difficult to find a cap for it
(and I donīt want to make salt water caps :-).

Many thanks for the effort

Georg Sickinger