Re: Need a place to get me a MOT

Original poster: "Bill Vanyo by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <vanyo-at-echoes-dot-net>

This doesn't exactly fit your your criteria, but they're often on eBay
(isn't  everything?). Search microwave transformer.  One sold recently
for $1.00, so even with shipping, it might be cheap, depending on what
you mean by cheap.  There's one there now for $4.50.

BTW, I'm in northeast PA, and building (slowly) my first coil.  Would
love to hook up with someone who has one to see it in operation.

	- Bill

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Robert Hughes by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <rfhughes-at-epix-dot-net>