Tungsten, Tungsten, I got y'er Tungsten!

Original poster: "Tyler Steineckert by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tsgeoman-at-qwest-dot-net>

I am selling pre-cut, 1 inch lenghts of 3/16 inch tungsten.
I can also make any custom size up to 4 inches long in 3/16 dia.
I am selling it for $2.00 per inch
That means that you can get all 8 rotating and 2 stationary electrodes for
20 bucks. In 3/16 not that wimpy 1/8 stuff.  I offer straight cut or
grounded round ends.  I am using these things on my coil and they are sooooo
sweet.
I am also selling complete sets of 10 tungsten rods and 10-1/4 inch threded
holders with set screws that simply mount to your roto with a piece of 1/4
inch bolt or all thread. I used a brass bolt that I cut to just the right
lenght.  These sets are going for $50.
Please go to this page to see pics
www.users.qwest-dot-net/~tsgeoman/srsg.htm
If interested please email me off list