Re: Ganging 1256D's

Original poster: "D.Wightman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <dwightman-at-mmcable-dot-com>

I sincerely appreciate all the help that everyone has offered on the
paralleling chokes question. Ive been to superior electrics site and have
unsuccessfuly been trying to open up the stupid pdf file for the manual.
Also the specification pdf will not open either for any of the 1256-D series
powerstats. I have downloaded the most recent version of acrobat reader and
tried several times.
Very frustrating!

>>They don't open for me either and I have the latest and greatest "stuff".
 However, I was able to click the "other" mouse button and save the PDF
file to a local drive and then they opened fine. - Terry <<

-

"Nature has stored up in the universe infinite energy.
The eternal recipient and transmitter of this infinite energy is the ether".
                                       Nikola Tesla. May 20, 1891.