ETesla-6 Convergence - insignificant observation

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi Terry & All!
        This is something that would probably only occur to someone like me,
who has more computer time than a real life ;-)). I have run one of my coils
through the ETesla6.exe (not the c version) many times, using different grid
sizes. Although all the answers are close to each other, they seem to
converge cyclically to a logarithmic line, rather than converging to a fixed
value. This would indicate that generally, but not absolutely, the larger the
grid size, the higher the predicted frequency. I suspect it is all due to the
fact that any finite-precision computer doing a giga-gazillion calculations,
will have some bits falling into the bucket along the way.
          Since the difference between a grid of 100 and one of 700 is only
1.5%, it's an interesting phenomenon, but actually it's a verification that
you DO have a pretty darn stable program. I would have to agree with Pogo:
"It don't hardly make no difference no way at all to practical folks".
Grid       Final Calc. Freq.
100         268662
125        269423
150         269761
175         269761
200   270867
225   271175
250   270722
275   270794
300   271670
325   271670
350         272166
375   271733
400   271850
425   272214
450   272059
475   272155
500   272155
525   272397
550   272407
575   272725
600   272727
625   272310
650   272310
675   272511
700   272720

Think I'll go sleep off today's "shamrock squeezings"
g'night All,
Matt D.