Re: fiberglass formers for sale

In a message dated 3/17/01 2:48:39 PM Eastern Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

All,

I have one of these fiberglas forms I got from Marc, they are
excellent in every way.  They are strong and light.  They are
smooth and concentric.... very precise in manufacturing
tolerances.   The surface texture holds the wire well, so the
wire winds nicely, even with thin 28awg wire.  These forms
are good for classic or magnifier coils or drivers, or tube or
CW coils.  I attach a thick
wooden post to the bottom, and support it with the post, so
I can vary my coupling with a single thumbscrew.   Since the
top and bottom are domed, there's no real need for typical
end caps.  Since the top is sealed, sparks cannot get into
the form for those who worry about that.   The form and post
assembly is shown on my latest videotape, Tape 26 which is
available for $12.  To order the 2 hr VHS Tesla research video,
send $12 check or MO to:

John Freau
49 Theim Ave
Rochelle Pk,  NJ   07662

I also have a few 1.75" by 6" overall spun aluminum toroids
available for $38 each (total price, there is no extra shipping
charge in the US).  These can be seen at:

   http://hometown.aol-dot-com/futuret/page3.html

Click on toroids.  When these toroids are gone, I won't be making
any more.

John Freau
-------

> Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <