E-Teala6 Program

Original poster: "John H. Couture by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <couturejh-at-worldnet.att-dot-net>

Terry -

I checked your E-Tesla6 program outputs with the JHCTES program and obtained
the following results.

Entered in the JHCTES Ver 3.2 for the Secondary circuit.

   Sec Rad           5.13
   Turns             1000
   Turns per inch    33.3
   Sec Term pf       36.0

Outputs -            JHCTES       E-Tesla6

   Oper Freq Khz      81.05         87.66
   Coil Lgt           30.05         30.0
   Sec coil Ind  mh   75.96         75.4
   Tot Sec Cap - pf   50.77         50.75

How does E-Tesla calc the 87.66 from the above data?
Have you ever tested the operating frequency of this coil?
It appears your program and the Toroid/Sphere graph in my Tesla Coil
Notebook are in close agreement. The graph shows 33 pf for the Sec Term.

John Couture