From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 10:16 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: rewinding secondary

Original poster: "=?iso-8859-1?Q?=22Mattias_Engstr=F6m=22?= by way of Terry
Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <mattias_engstrom-at-swipnet.se>

I'm about to rewind my coil since the last one kind of got destroyed :-/
 Is there some last minute advice you fine people at teslalist could share
with
me.

regardfully

Mattias