RE: Motor run caps "USA MFG"

Original poster: "Duke, Ronn (CCI-San Diego CCC) by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Ron.Duke-at-cox-dot-com>

Ted and All,
These caps have two caps in one that can be paralleled for more capacitance.
I'm using them for my RSG phase controller.( thanks John). The ones I have
are 46uf +7.5uf. with only 45uf used the motor would lose sync lock and stop
about 4/3 of full shift. When I paralleled both cap terminals, I had a full
45 degree shift without sync lock. I'm using this on a Bodine 1/25 hp 1800
rpm unmodified motor. Just FYI

Sparky