Re: Safe handling of Capacitors

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

steve,
if i understand your description right, this is a very dangerous setup.
first NEVER use both hands when working with voltage. always use the
hand in pocket rule, the passing of even lower voltages at medium
currents in one arm and out the other leaves your heart in the stream.
with the 100k resistor in between the probes, i would be afraid that the
high voltage would choose to jump the block and decide that the handles
are just easier to travel?
no flame intended, just concern.
marc m.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Steve Cook by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<Steve-at-g8cyerichmond.freeserve.co.uk>