From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2001 6:59 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Warthog Coil

Original poster: "D.Wightman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<dwightman-at-mmcable-dot-com>

I'm looking for a description and hopefuly a few pictures of the inductive
ballast transformer that is being used on the warthog coil that i saw last
your
at the texas teslathon. Maybe Bert, Wild Bill, or Phil will see this post. I
took several pics of the coil, but have no pics of the inductive ballast,
although I have some of the resistive ballast.. The reason is that I am
shopping for trannys now, For inductive ballast..

Dave.W

"Nature has stored up in the universe infinite energy.
The eternal recipient and transmitter of this infinite energy is the ether".
                                       Nikola Tesla. May 20, 1891.