Re: neon xmf secondary

Original poster: "default by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <moya-at-primus.ca>

Just to clarify myself I checked with all the sign shops (in person) that
had a yellow page add for
neon with the exception of Miss.

As for your tone seems pretty strong and unwarranted.

By the way the xmf still works but I need a solid connection and that is
why I asked for feedback
(ie: help)

Tom